Sesame, Cumin ( Jeera ), Ajwain are the most important ingredients across all Indian cuisines, where as without these spices the dish is incomplete in India. Spices are completely free from artificial colours and preservatives. Our Spices give you the goodness, flavors and aroma that came from pure and unadulterated spices. Add them to your delicious food recipes to infuse a punch of flavor without compromising on your health. For this reason, we maintain a consistency in the grade of your spices across the year.
- Cumin Powder is a typical ingredient in many spice blends, such as curry powder. Cumin is a staple spice in many food cultures, particularly Mexican, Indian, African, and Asian cuisine.
- Jeera Powder is an excellent ayurvedic remedy to improve the desire to eat and loss of taste. According to Ayurveda, it occurs due to AMA (toxins) accumulation in the body and Jeera reduces these toxins and promotes appetite, increases the desire to eat, and improves the taste of mouth.
- Packed in a seal pack bag and the completely sealed to preserve aroma, purity and to avoid any contamination.
- Store it in a air tight glass or Stainless Steel container and Vessel. Packed in half transparent covers to display product quality.
- These spices offer rich flavors and aromas to add an inviting aromatic note to the dishes you prepare.